Attaching images to your posts
1. After creating your post (see instructions above) but before submitting it, scroll down to "Additional Options".
2. Click the "Manage Attachments" button.
3. A window will pop up to allow you to upload a file.
4. Click the "Browse" button to find your file. When found, double-click on it.
5. Click the "Upload" button.
6. Wait for the image to be uploaded.
7. You can repeat steps 4-6 to add up to four more images (to a total maximum of 5). You can also click the "Remove" button next to any of the images to remove them.
8. When done, click the "Close Window" button.
9. If you click the "Preview Post" button, you will see a preview of your text post, but the images will not show as part of the preview.
10. To submit your post, click "Submit New Thread".