View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Ryder Ryder is offline
Level 4 user
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena Montana
Posts: 63
Re: Cutting and bending rebar

I call the round hole in my anvil the pritchel hole as opposed to the hardie hole which is the square hole. The pritchel hole was sometimes used for a holding device to hold down work on the anvil (at least according to my sources in old west USA).
The Pritchel hole is great for bending 1/4 inch hot rolled rod that I use quite a bit of.
Reply With Quote