Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Community Help Center
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Level 7 user

1000 statues for Gift to nation

Hi,
respected all,
I m Manjul Miteri, 25, a Nepalease sculpture. I have an IRON DREAM that is making 1000 statues of worldfamous personalities on stone (18"x15") for Gift to my motherland Nepal. I am making thoes statues regularly. I have finist more then 90 statues of those in last a year and i will spend my 10 years for it. I will show those photoes if need.
sirs,
I am facing bounderies of problems for it like- lack of photoes, biography, financial problems beeing a poor artist. I hope my dream will get support by all.
for any clame, suggest and help, my e-mail add is manjul_art@yahoo.com, manjul_art@hotmail.com, and ph no.- 0977 21 540532
postel add-

Manjul Miteri
Stone Carving
(Murtikalaa Kendra)
Urlabari - 3
Dist- Morang
Nepal
Old 09-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Level 10 user

Re: 1000 statues for Gift to nation

We suggest you show us photos of the carvings you have done. Do you know how to attach the photo images with these postings? Use the 'Manage Attachments' button in the 'Additional Options' frame underneath when you key in a new posting.

About the people you still require information, we suggest you list down their names as a reply here. Perhaps you can also mention the countries where these people are from. If there are too many names, just mention the urgent ones.

We normally search for information about things on the Internet using search engines like Google (www.google.com). When we can find the info, we'll reply to you here in the Forum.