Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Sculpture focus topics
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Level 1 user

HELLO

bonjour hello i am working in a big project in art deco regarding the work of rateau and jean michel frank i design and mixed their work i am leaving in france but i will leave france to new zealand and when my collection will be finish i would like to show the savoir faire of the french becaus the quality of the bronze and the carving regardin the ornemtation and the patine is wonderfull i am working with one of the sculptor of hermes in paris to realised exceptionnel furniture and i am doing the top of the chest of draw in bronze it s a different quality and it s cost so much because regarding of the carving my idea is to produce 8 PEACES with the same top wit different patine to do the prototype cost me a lot of monney i wonder if i am doing a mould in rubber elastomere and fly to thailand if i can have a good deal and have also a top quality thanks you to respond to me i am also looking to get into net working regarding my work thank you and sorry to be french they are so arrogant
Old 07-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Sculptor

Re: HELLO

Boris - Don't apologize for the French, or anyone else. Everyone has a right to be what he/she wants to be, subject mainly to personal limits.

Your project sounds very ambitious, and I wish you success with it.