Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Sculpture focus topics
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Level 1 user

Looking for a good sculpture!!!!!

Hello everyone! I am new to the board! At the beginning of the year I ordered a sculpting and mask making kit from a website..it costed me a lot of money because I wanted to begin a hobby of possibly sculpting but needless to say, I do not have a lot of time on my hands...my grandmother is really sick and not sure how much longer she will be here so it's been hard for me to begin practicing and what I was working on... well trying to work on was a sculpture of my best friend for a gift. I have a lifecast which is a face and just neck of a mold and I have all the tools and for the sculpting it came with oil based clay.

I am asking on a limb here but is there anyone on this board that would be willing to do this project for me and if so, I would just like for someone to sculpt it for me with the clay... I would have to ship the lifecast ( which isn't heavy at all ) that's pretty much all I would want done is just the sculping part. I am no artist and if I was and had time, then I could probably do it. If anyone is interested, please let me know...I am not asking this to be done for me for free, I am willing to pay so a quote would be good. Thanks.